1245 N Brown St
La Plata, MO 63549
10 minutes south of
Kirksville on MO-63
Easy Access by Amtrak
In The Heart Of:
Rail Lookout Cabin & Deck
Exhibition of Amtrak History
Next to Silver Rails Vineyards
AFFORDABLE LUXURY ACCOMMODATIONS
The Depot Inn & Suites is conveniently located just 10 minutes south of Kirksville and 20 minutes north of Macon,
right at the
Hwy "D" exit in La Plata on US-63.
Free shuttle service for hotel guests is available from the nearby
La Plata Amtrak Station
Kirksville Regional Airport.
Car Rental pick-up and drop-off is available at the hotel with advance reservations from
Click Here for a street view from Google.
The Depot Inn & Suites Features:
- 30 Beautifully Appointed Rooms / 4 Luxurious Themed Suites
- Free In-Room and Public Area WiFi
- Free Continental Breakfast / 24/7 FREE Coffee Bar
- Microwave / Refrigerator in every room
- Heated Indoor Pool / Exercise Equipment / Guest Laundry
- Business Center with Computers / Printer / Fax
- Gift Shop and General Store in Hotel / Restaurant Next Door
- Meeting Room with Kitchenette / Convenient In-house Movie Rentals
- Free shuttle from Amtrak Stations in: La Plata, Quincy & Ottumwa
- Free shuttle from Kirksville Airport
- Enterprise Rental Car pick-up / drop-off on premises
- Fireplace, Pool Table, Sofas, TV in Hotel Lobby
- Next to hotel: ATM, Bank, Restaurant, Gas, General Store
- Free tasting of wines from the Silver Rails Wine Trail: Mon-Thur 6-8pm
- View of the new Silver Rails Vineyards growing behind the hotel
- 1 Free 40 Amp EV Level 2 Charger
- 2 Free 80 Amp Tesla Destination Chargers (No Stay Required)
- Live streaming train action from nearby BNSF mainline
displayed on TV in lobby and in each room
La Pachanga Mexican Restaurant
Full Bar / Margarita Happy Hour Specials! Serving 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM 7 days
Dine In - Take Out - Delivery to Hotel - Just a few steps from the hotel
||The Depot Inn is located in the heart of
Silver Rails Country,
a region of Northeast Missouri featuring many rail heritage venues and other tourist attractions.
Several are right in La Plata while most others are within a 30 minute drive.
Just a few are a little further, such as the Walt Disney Hometown Museum and the Mark Twain Boyhood Hometown,
but worth the 90 minute scenic drive.
Click here for more information.
Nearby 18 Hole
Public Golf Course